The Earth Day Food and Wine Weekend is around the corner, with the Farm-to-Fork dinner on April 11th, the main event April 12th, and the weekend wine down April 13th. You don’t want to miss out! I’m proud to say that this is my third year in a row attending and I am very excited to share it with you! The weekend will be full of fun and new experiences that are sure to delight and enlighten you.
Highlights of the Earth Day Food and Wine Weekend include:
- Explore a wine farm on Friday at the “Farm-to-Fork” event where grapes are cultivated and take a tour of JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery to experience award-winning wines.
- Celebrate industries and business that want to make our world a better place. A plethora of earth-friendly vendors include solar energy systems, olive oil skin products, all cotton clothing, and much more!
- Meet falconers and their amazing Raptor birds, also known as owls, falcons and hawks.
- Get your groove on and dance to the happy, upbeat rhythms of the Damon Castillo Band, a local favorite in the Central Coast.
- No waste! A positive note of this event, is that the trash and energy consumption is taken into consideration to leave the least amount of impact to the earth through solar powered sound, less than two pounds of trash, and all food waste is composted.
The whole event starts with our Open House Kick Off events Friday April 11. Visit our Events Page for even more information, or contact us to RSVP today!